I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Fantabulous Cricut "Neglected" Challenge

Now I have participated in two challenges that I technically don't qualify for. The Neglected Challenge was to use a cart that you haven't used in 6 months. Well, since I have only had my cricut for a month, I thought I would improvise and use an image from one of my carts that I have never used. This "LOVE" was cut using the Home Accents cart and since V-Day is coming up, I thought I would play around with it. You can't really tell, but the white heart and strip are actually out of a tissue-like paper with metallic flecks and threads throughout. It looks really cool in the light! Hope you enjoy - I love comments!!!

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! Congratulations on your Cricut. I can see you are having fun already!
    Thanks so much for joining us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty.

    Thanks for playing along at FCCB this week.

    Erin
    http://www.spantastikreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card! Thanks for joining Challenge Me Monday at FCCB :)

    ReplyDelete