I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Monday, January 10, 2011

January 2011

Wow! It's 2011 and so far RJ has had croup and I have come down with a nasty cold and feel rather fluish. At least no hospital visits so far, just an urgent care visit last week for RJ. Other than that, I am finding success with my new little hobby of crafting with the cricut. I haven't made a scrapbook page yet, but I have made a handful of cards. Scott was nice enough to let me buy a base of supplies to start up my hobby, i.e. a stamp set, ink, envelopes, paper, glue, cello bags, etc. I am having fun with it. I tried setting up RJ's room for him to play in, while I crafted, but that did not go over so well. I guess I will while he is napping and at night. Of course, there are so many cricut cartridges that I want that would help me be more creative, but I will use what I have and see what I come up with. I need to take pictures of my cards and post them on here. After seeing so many crafting blogs, I don't see why I can't start one up myself. So this may become my crafting blog. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment