I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Almost a whole week!

Wow, it's been almost a full week since I last posted. I have been busy with life and family, but have been making some cards. I am working on some challenges and will hopefully have some pics uploaded later this evening. I was happy to see that I picked up a couple more followers, I was pretty happy to reach 27 and I was there for a while, which was fine with me because 27 is a pretty significant number in my family. Anyway, I do get excited when more followers come aboard my blog. The more involved I get with blogging and crafting, I sometimes get overwhelmed and discouraged, but I am definitely not going to give up - it is such a great "out" for me. I am just in the beginning stages and know that everyone else was at this point once too. The important thing is to have fun with it, which I am.

1 comment:

  1. I think we all feel overwhelmed at times but do not get discouraged. I love seeing your work and I'm giving you a Stylish Blogger Award! Thank you for following my new blog and for sharing all your great work! Stop by to pick up your award!! http://my3escrapbooking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete