I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Pink Stamper Challenge


Robyn, the Pink Stamper, issued a challenge to use black and your favorite color/colors. This was a fun challenge for me because I received the Cuttlebug for Valentine's Day and I was able to use it for the first time on this challenge. I LOVE the Cuttlebug!!! Now I can start on my collection of embossing folders. YEAH!!! Anyway, I love pink, all shades, and I love flowers so this just kind of came together. Since I am fairly new to the Cricut, I have made a bunch of cuts that either didn't fit, or weren't exactly what I was going for, so I have a basket full of mis-cuts. I decided to go through it and see if I could use anything for this challenge and lo and behold, I did. These flowers are all from George, if I remember correctly, and the green paper was embossed with Swiss Dots. This was a fun card for me because it is totally my style - everything about it!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a pretty card. I like it a lot
    TFS

    I have a drawing, that ends February 19th. Click on the Starbucks cup the rules are on that link.
    http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete