I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Monday, January 28, 2013

It's Your Birthday!

Little Scrap Pieces issued a challenge to stock up on our Birthday cards, we can never have enough on hand, right?  Well, I have a nephew that turned 5 last week and my family is getting together in a couple of days for cake and ice cream to celebrate.  I didn't have a card ready for a little boy, so I created this using the Cricut Lite Playtime cart that came with my Expression.  The balloon is cut from Birthday Bash.  I embossed the mat with Swiss Dots.  This was a fun little card to make, I just hope it doesn't get ripped to shreds once my nephew opens it, he can be a bit destructive :)

3 comments:

  1. Super cute birthday card! Love the checked background and the adorable little boy!
    Thnaks for joining the challenge at LSP!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mollie Love the bright primary colors of the card. The little boy image is adorable. Thanks so much for joining the lsp challenge. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely adorable!! That little guy is so cute!! The bright background is fabulous!! What an awesome card!! Thanks so much for joining us at LSP :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts
    Little Scrap Pieces DT

    ReplyDelete