I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Red, White, and Black Challenge

Okay, so I think this is one of my favorite cards I've ever done :)  CardzTV Stamps issued the challenge to use only red, white, and black, so as I was going through my paper, I came across a paper pack that had a solid red sheet with a cute little skunk in the corner...it totally inspired me and this is what I came up with.  Create-A-Critter, is one of the funnest carts and this skunk is "so stinkin'" cute.  The balloon is from the same cartridge.  I used twine for the balloon string and the scallop is cut from Spellbinders Edgeablities Classic Scallop.  Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

4 comments:

  1. Really cute card. You just can't go wrong with that Create A Critter cartridge. Thanks for playing along at Cardz TV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little stinker is so cute. thanks for playing with us this week at CTVS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card so stinkin' much! Thank you so much for creating with us at CardzTV!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I have used that skunk a lot.

    ReplyDelete