I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Monday, February 4, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

 
This card was made with my super girly, sweet little niece in mind.  The colors are her to a "T".  Anyway, other than reminding me of her and bubble gum, this card is sweet and fun.  The hearts are cut from Create-A-Critter and I used Swiss Dots for the embossing.  I used stickles to decorate the balloons, and my niece will LOVE them!  I am entering this card into two challenges this week.  Go Fish Challenges issued the "I Love You" challenge and FCCB issued "Queen of Hearts".  I have never been a Valentine's Day advocate, but this year I have been having fun with the different papers, cards and other home decor projects I have been working on.  It's been fun.

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty!Thanks for sharing with us at FCCB.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the embossing, blingage and ribbon you added to this card. Thanks for sharing at FCCB this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, I like the sparkle! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sparkly heart shaped balloons, very pretty!!
    Thanks for playing along with us this week over at FCCB!
    Diana
    daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mollie, this card is fabulous! Love the bling!


    Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete