I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

No Bugs About It...

A couple weeks ago I got the Live Simply cartridge and have been anxious to use it, so when I saw the challenge issued by My Creative Time to create 4 3x3 cards featuring "critters", I was all over it.  I have a friend who's birthday is coming up and I thought I would give her this set of cards.  I am loving this cartridge with all the cute insects, flowers and other critters of nature.  The patterned paper comes from DCWV 6x6 Kidlet Stack.  I popped up the images on one thickness of foam tape and embossed the flowers, leaves, and wings (even though you can't tell in the picture).  Thanks for stoppin' by and checking out my project! 

1 comment:

  1. Great cards...such fun colors!! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete