I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Celebrate A Happy Birthday!

Here is a card I made up for a sketch challenge over at My Creative Time.  I used Playtime for the cute little boy and Something to Celebrate for the balloons.  I did use the Flip option for the balloons.  The paper is from DCWV Birthday Wishes 6x6 stack.  I still don't have any Peachy Keen Stamps to make the faces super cute, but he still turned out.  Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. What a cutie! Such fun balloons too! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER FUN card, GREAT job with the sketch challenge!!!Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time/Designer Challenge!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super ADORABLE!! This little boy is a cutie!! Thanks for playing along with us at My Creative Time! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and bright card! Love all the different patterns too! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete