I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Monday, July 15, 2013

It's Still Christmas in July!

Cricut Christmas Cheer Cartridge Christmas Santa Card

 
Lot's of challenges this week are getting us in the Christmas spirit! CardzTV, Exploring Cricut, and My Craft Spot are all on board with Christmas in July!  I'm slowly getting converted!  This is the card I made for the challenges.  I used Christmas Cheer for Santa, Santa's List, and the Christmas Tree on the inside.  My paper is from My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Rosy 6x6 pack.  My video goes into more detail of how I put my card together, so I hope you'll take the time to watch it.  I explained in my video that I was going to also enter this in Whimsical Designs' challenge of Clean and Simple, but I am going to enter a different card in that challenge, isn't great that we can change our minds at the last minute in this crafting hobby of ours!?!? Thanks for stoppin' by!
 

8 comments:

  1. Great card!! Love the Santa and his list. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Christmas' challenge at Exploring Cricut!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grew great job and thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Christmas card! Love the Santa and his list:)

    Thanks so much for joining us at My Craft Spot's Christmas in July challenge!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super card - inside and out! I love that image of Santa and his list. Great job!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable-inside & out! Love the papers you used-thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Card Mollie! The Santa cut is too cute! TFS with us at Exploring Cricut.
    Have a wonderful day!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card definitely put me in the Christmas spirit:) Thanks for playing with us at Exploring Cricut!!

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this little santa, he is just so cute! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week!

    Gwen

    http://thisandthatbygwen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete