I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Many More Miles...

Cricut, Just Because Cards, Old Timer Truck
 
Oh, the dreaded Masculine Birthday Card...Just Kidding! But seriously, why are they so much harder to make? Luckily, I had an awesome 6x6 paper pack from Echo Park "This & That Charming" that has some awesome masculine papers in it.  Just Because Cards cartridge has the awesome old timer truck and it just all came together very nicely.  I printed the sentiment from my computer just on some white cardstock and thought it was a perfect saying.  The truck is popped up with some foam tape and I tied some hemp twine around the bottom, to serve as sort of a "dirt road".  I am so happy with how everything came together and am excited to give this to my MIL to give to one of her brothers.  I will be entering this card into the HIMCR,  Little Scrap Pieces, and Craftin' Desert Divas challenges.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! That ruler is awesome. Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Anything Goes“ Linky Party.

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a perfect guy card! Love the wooden fenders and rails on your truck. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete