I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Saturday, October 26, 2013

HIMCR - Use a Critter Challenge #121

Challenge #121
Use A Critter
We want to see your projects crawling with critters!!!
 
Up For Grabs:
Cricut Lite Wildlife Cart





My Project:
Cricut, Create-A-Critter 2, Action Wobbles, Christmas Card

 
For my project, I decided to make a Christmas card using the cutest little critter from Create-A-Critter 2 - the little Christmas Mouse.  I, in NO WAY, think mice are cute, but this little guy was too cute to pass up!  I also wanted to use my new Christmas paper pad from Doodlebug Design "Home for the Holidays" - LOVE LOVE LOVE this paper!!! I bought it from Theresa the Scrapbooking Queen at her Royal Castle Shoppe on Facebook.  I also bought the Action Wobbles from her, and what makes this critter even cuter is that he is on one of these FABULOUS gadgets.  My sketch comes from Mojo Monday and I will be entering this in over there too.  AND I was just introduced to another challenge blog Chocolate, Coffee, and Cards, they have a critter challenge going on too, so this will be linked up over there as well.  I have a video to show you how this card all came together.  I hope you are able to join us this week over at HIMCR for our fun challenge and can't wait to see what you come up with!!!  Thanks for checking in!!!
 

4 comments:

  1. I love this. Very festive. The card just pops right out at you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww this is so cute, lovely card... Thanks for sharing with us at CC&CC...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a super cute Christmas Card!!! Love the little mouse and the colors you used. Thank you for playing along with us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards.

    Nadja DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card. Great paper, gives it a really modern feel. Thanks for joining us over at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenge x

      CC&CC 

    Little Pear Tree

    ReplyDelete