I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Thursday, November 7, 2013

An Inky Situation - Let's Talk Turkey

 
Cricut, Create A Critter 2, Elegant Edges, Thanksgiving Card, Action Wobbles

I'm excited to be a Guest Designer over at An Inky Situation this week!!! I try and play along to these Thursday challenges every chance I get, so this is a great honor for me!!!  The challenge for the week is all about Turkey's.  Thanksgiving will be here before we know it, so take this opportunity to make a fun Thanksgiving card showcasing your favorite Turkey!  If you haven't guessed by now, I am a Cricut Crafter and it was hard to choose which turkey to use, but once I saw the Create A Critter 2 turkey, I was sold - LOVE LOVE LOVE - he's so cute!  Anyway, I cut him out and popped him up on an Action Wobble for some extra awesomeness!!!  I cut the mat from Elegant Edges.  I have a video to show you how this card all came together, so I hope you'll watch.  Just a side note, do you ever create a card and think, "Oh boy, this card has a multiple personality?" Well, I felt this way about my card because the front seems so much different than the inside, they belong on two different cards - I LOVE how they both look, but they didn't seem to "match", oh well, it is what it is, I guess. I just hope I'm not the only one :)  Please head on over to An Inky Situation and link up your turkey projects with us, we would love to see what you create!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love this adorable turkey !! So cute !!

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.BlogSpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emliy, thanks for joining us @ An Inky Situation. Love your turkey card. CAC is one of my fave carts. Looks like I need to pick up CAC2 as well. Thanks for sharing with us!
    Blessings,
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete