I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Monday, November 25, 2013

Craftin' Desert Divas Linky Party - Tag You're It!

Tag You're It!!!
 
 
Sponsors:
Too Cute by Jessica - $20 giftcard
 
Cardz TV - Set of CTV stamps
 
My Project:
Cricut, Winter Woodland, Christmas Tags


 
Welcome to another Linky Party over at Craftin' Desert Divas!!!  I have been having so much fun on this Design Team and am amazed at all awesome projects my fellow DT sisters have put together for this party, please make sure and check out their blogs to see what they have come up with!  My tags were made using the Winter Woodland cartridge.  I recently picked up this cart from Ebay and am super excited to have it for this holiday season.  My pattern paper is from The Paper Studio's All Season II pack from Hobby Lobby.  I used just some scraps for the rest of my cuts, so I'm not sure where they come from specifically.  I used the first snowflake/tag in the handbook and I made two different sizes, one at 4", the other at 3 1/2".  Because there isn't a shadow feature on the card, if you just cut the shadow piece at 1/4" bigger, it works perfect!  I did do some inking with Tim Holtz Tea Dyed Distress Ink around my tags and sentiment strips.  My sheer ribbon is also from Hobby Lobby and my baker's twine is from We R Memory Keepers.  I hope that you will tag it up this week and link you projects at Craftin' Desert Divas, we would love to see what you come up with! Thanks for checkin' in!!!

7 comments:

  1. What great papers!! I love the colors!! Great tags!

    Stacey
    DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such fun little tags. I love the colors and papers you used.

    Kathy
    CDD DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love these tags Emily!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What pretty tags !! I love the colors !!

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful tags, Mollie! Love your patterned papers and the snowflake cut out is great. Don't you just love getting a bargain on ebay?! So happy to be part of the team with you! Holiday hugs…Donna K

    ReplyDelete