I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Thursday, May 22, 2014

CardzTV - Graduation Challenge

 I AM SO EXCITED!!!

I DESIGN FOR

This is my first post as a DT member for Mary over at CardzTV!!!

I have to tell you when I first started getting involved with
card making and the Cricut at the beginning of 2011,
 I found this "little" YouTube channel called CardzTV
and started getting "taught" by Mary.
I seriously watched EVERY single one of her videos!
I have learned so much from her,
practically everything I know about making cards,
I learned from her!
She inspired me - still does - and I thought to myself
(more times than once),
"I want to be just like her when I grow up"
:)

I was also so intimidated and in awe of Mary,
that I would never leave her comments,
just admired her from afar,
so now being on her team
and the fact that she knows my name
is CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY to me!!!

Anyway...

There is a new DT for CardzTV,
and they are all so extremely talented!!!
Mary also has a whole bunch of fun
and exciting challenges coming up,
so I hope you will stay tuned
and participate along with us :)

The challenge that is starting today is all about
Graduation!
We want to see all your cards and projects
that have to do with this momentous occasion!

My Project:
This is the card I made for my Dad!
He is in his 60's and finally got his Bachelor's Degree!
I am so proud of him!

I used Create A Friend for this cute little graduate
and Elegant Edges for the shaped mat.

I used Mary's "This N That" stamp set for the "Way to Go!"
LOVE this set!

The inside:
This sentiment comes from Mary's
new stamp set "Congratulations"

This set contains practically EVERY occasion you
could congratulate someone for - LOVE it!!!

Please swing on by CardzTV to see all of the other DT projects
and join us for this challenge!

You can purchase any of the CardzTV stamps HERE.

I am also going to enter this card into My Craft Spot's Congrats/Grads challenge.

Thanks for checkin' in!!!

Here's the video:





15 comments:

  1. I love your card design, Emily! Create a Friend is one of my favorite cartridges. So happy to be on the CardzTV design team with you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Emily! Love the mat and the little grad boy. TFS :)

    Michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Emily!!! The little graduate is just so cute. Just got that cartridge and can't wait to use it. Love the bg papers, too. Congratulations to your Dad!!! It is totally awesome that he got his degree!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily, your card is so cute, and how awesome that you got to make it for your Dad...I know how proud you are of him...what an accomplishment!!
    Thank you for your very kind, and humbling words! I'm SO happy to have you on the Cardz TV team! Great job on this challenge!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you just love that cartridge! I am so excited to be on the DT with you!
    Anita
    ScrappyHappyMommy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super cute card, Emily!!!! Love all the papers and you used!!! I am glad to be on the Cardz TV DT with you!!!!!
    Have great weekend.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super cute Emily! Really love all of the layers on this card and the graduate is adorable! I love the Create a Friend cartridge too! So happy to be on the CardzTV DT with you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Emily. Your card is super cute and what an accomplishment for your dad. I bet he loved your card. The inside is just as pretty! I'm so glad to be on Mary's DT with you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card, Your father will be honored to receive your card. "Congratulations" on his achievement. I like the graduate you used & the colors too. I look forward to our time together on the DT. =)
    ~Beth
    thecraftyscrapyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is super cute !!!! Congratulations !!!! You make the cutest cards !!!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great graduation card and wonderful tribute to Mary and all she has done with her Youtube channel. She is the best!

    mimiscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute Mollie or Emily not sure what to call you! Love the face on your cute little grad! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute card!! And the "Way to go" sentiment is just a perfect one to go with that sweet graduate!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete