I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Decorate To Celebrate - Teacher Appreciation!

Happy Wednesday!!!
Hope this week is going well for everyone!

we have another challenge starting!
The school year is coming to a close and we want to see
how you show your appreciation for all those teachers out there!
My son is just finishing up preschool, 
so I wanted to make a treat box
for his teacher, who has done wonders for him :)

Here it is - all angles and the back...



I used Tags, Bags, Boxes and More for the Crayon Box...
I thought that was appropriate :)
I cut it out at 7".
My paper is from DCWV and my twine is from American Crafts.
The apple is cut from Plantin Schoolbook
and this is where I will stamp a fun sentiment or put her name,
I just haven't decided yet...
I think I will know what to do 
once I figure out what to put IN the box :)

I hope that you will join us for this challenge and help to inspire the rest of us!!!

Thanks for checkin' in!!!

4 comments:

  1. super cute for that special teacher. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great ideas. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww such a sweet treat box! She will love it:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so awesome!! I love the fun papers!! The design is fabulous!! What a fun treat box!! She will adore it!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete