I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Friday, June 20, 2014

CDD Sneak Peek - Holly Day Punnies "Tree-mendous Traditions"


Are you ready to get the sneak peeks started? I am!!

Welcome to Day 1 of our June stamp release party!!
Each day we will be giving you a sneak peek at one of the four new stamp sets.
Then, on Tuesday and Wednesday, we will have a blog hop with prizes each day.
The design team has some amazing creations to start this stamp release party.

Today we are showcasing the Holly Day Punnies stamp set.

All of the new stamps are 4x6 and Made in the USA.
Stamps will be available to order on Tuesday.

We hope you will stop by our store Craftin Desert Divas Shop 
and our Craftin Desert Divas Gallery Facebook group.
We would love for you to join us and share your creations
with us using Craftin Desert Diva's stamps. 
In this group we show previews first, have giveaways and much more!!

Here's my project I created:
The sentiment I used from this set is
"Tree-mendous Traditions"

LOVE this sentiment!
We have so many family traditions they are often
referred to as tremendous,
so this was the PERFECT one to work with.

I used Christmas Cheer to cut the trees,
and Elegant Edges to cut the mat and sentiment tag.

The twine I used for the bow is from American Crafts
and my paper all comes from My Mind's Eye
"Merry Little Christmas" 6x6 pad.

Sneak Peek Giveaway!!

All you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs!
You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, 
but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning!!
Just click on the DT's name to get to their blog.

Tara will announce today's winner tomorrow.
The winner will be picked from a different blog every day,
so be sure to visit and leave comments.

Thank you also much for joining us today
and I hope you will come back tomorrow for more sneak peeks!!


24 comments:

  1. Very very pretty... I love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your PP and amazing job done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Christmas card! I love the cheerful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sentiment compliments the pattern trees wonderfully.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beautiful and I love this sentiment, too !

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful, Emily!! I love the colors and the papers you used!! You showcased the stamp perfectly!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card, love
    the pun on the
    trees!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  8. What pretty colors. I LOVE your card. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a beautiful card love the colors and the sentiment works so perfect. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card! Beautiful colors and paper! These sentiments are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute! I love the little bows at the top!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute card. I love the papers that you used. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOve the background paper, the colors and the sentiment which is perfect.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a colorful card, love all the paper you choose. And these stamps are too cute that sentiment you used was perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I absolutely love this card. What perfect paper. By the looks of things you are a pink lover! Love cards that are not in the traditional christmas colors.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I absolutely adore this card !!! You used the perfect colors and paper !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a tree-mendously awesome card.....gotta get this set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. How cute!!! Great way to use that punny!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Mollie, your card is Beautiful!! Love the colors!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is a great card. Love those trees and the papers you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Everything about this card is PERFECT! Love all the bright colors. The sentiment goes so well with everything. Very bright and cheerful!
    I was so honored to be a Guest Designer for CDD. Thanks for having me.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your beautiful card. The colors and paper are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete