I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Craftin' Desert Divas Daily Post - Punny "Just Plane Cute"

YAY for Saturday!!!
Hope you are all enjoying the weekend!

I am so excited to be showcasing one of
the cutest stamps from Tara's Punny Set - "Just Plane Cute"
over at Craftin' Desert Divas today!

How perfect is this sentiment for a newborn baby boy card?!?!

And that is exactly what I made:

 Here is a close up...
Even the font and size is "Just Plane Cute" :)

I am doubly excited that I will be able to use this card
next week for a baby shower I am going to :)

The plane and banner come from the New Arrival Cartridge
and I popped them up on some foam tape.
I used Memento Rich Cocco Ink for the sentiment.
The paper is from DCWV Nana's Kids stack.
The twine is from Trendy Twine
and the buttons were just in my stash.
Easy Peasy card!!!

You can purchase this stamp set HERE
Punny

I am also going to enter this in over at Little Scrap Pieces.

Thanks for checkin' in!!!





1 comment:

  1. This is so absolutely adorable!! I love the papers and colors!! The plane is so cute!! What a fun card!! Love it!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete