I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Decorate To Celebrate - Father's Day

Happy Wednesday!!!
I love that it's the middle of the week already, don't you?!?!

Well, over at Decorate to Celebrate we have a challenge for you
just in time for Father' Day!
And if you procrastinate anything like I do, 
well, this is perfect timing :)


For my project I used the Wrap It Up Cricut Cartridge
and cut this box out at 7 1/2"
This is technically the back of the box,
but I really like how it turned out!
My paper is from DCWV The Guy Stack.


Here is the "front" of the box, and as you can see it cuts out a tie!
I don't know why but I decided to use this as the back of the box and 
embellish it up a bit with some stamps, enamel dots,
and a fun little clock brad.

This is a more formal looking Father's Day project,
and so I don't know who I am going to give this too :)
Neither my Dad nor my Husband are even close to being this formal!
But I like it!

Anyway, I hope that you will show off your projects
 - not cards or layouts -
that you have created for Father's Day
And remember you can always link up Birthday Projects as well!

7 comments:

  1. This is so cute. I love all the details. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This box is too cute! You have to give it to someone...hum...maybe one of your design team friends? (hint, hint). I have to give my son ties all the time because he is a college professor.

    Hugs,
    Chriss (Louie's Mom)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cool and awesome bag for dad love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so awesome, Emily!! I love how you've decorated the box!! All of the ties are so fabulous!! Love this!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Emily, super cute box and love the different color and pattern ties and it would be perfect to put a tie inside:) Have a great evening!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great gift bag! I love all the ties and how you dressed up the back of the bag with the brads and tags. I bet any guy would love to get this - even if they aren't real formal! :-)

    ReplyDelete