I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Monday, August 25, 2014

BBTB2 - Dressing Up!

Happy Monday!

ONE MORE DAY!!!
One more day until my son starts Kindergarten!!!
I'm SO EXCITED!!!

Okay, enough about that...

Today over at BBTB2 we have a SUPER FUN challenge starting!

Bitten by the Bug 2

Dressing Up!
Use a dress or dress form on your projects!
How fun is that?!?!

My Project:

So I do love the Forever Young cartridge
and don't use it near enough,
but it was perfect for this challenge.
I also used Elegant Edges for the mat.
The mat is popped up on some foam tape
and the silhouette is also.

All my paper comes from My Mind's Eye
Indie Chic 6x6 paper pad.
LOVE these colors together!

My twine is from American Crafts and
the flowers are from Recollection's (Michael's).

My sentiment is from Craftin' Desert Divas
Say It Big stamp set.

Say It Big

You can purchase that set HERE.

I hope that you will join us over at BBTB2 for
this awesome challenge!!!

Thanks for checkin' in!!!



10 comments:

  1. Emily This is gorgeous THE MME paper is one of my faves. I love the woman in the \ dress you chose from Forever young Have a blessed day
    DIANA L. BBTB2 DT member
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily, I do love this totally "mod" card and woman. The paper choices are so fun. I love that the woman seems to "pop", even on the floral matting.

    I too love the Forever Young cartridge and like you, I too do not use it nearly enough. Thanks for the reminder of how cute the cartridge is, and thanks for the sharing such a great card!

    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily, this card is so beautiful! I love the papers and patterns and the mat is so wonderful to frame your stylish lady! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card Emily!!! Love the cut and the wonderful mat and papers!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty-love the Forever Young images! Beautiful papers too!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just wonderful. Love that silhouette. Hope you will share this in the CDD Gallery. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I am loving this card Emily! The colors are beautiful, love the papers and of course I love the die cut you used. Who doesn't love these fabulous girls on the FY cart?! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. I just love that suburbia cart.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oops. I mean Forever Young. But I still like Suburbia too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your card -- and the cut and patterned papers -- gorgeous! ~Laura

    ReplyDelete