I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Monday, September 1, 2014

FCCB - Just For Kids!

Hope you all are having a fabulous Labor Day
and your weekend was relaxing and fun!

It's time for another challenge over at FCCB!


Challenge #226 Kids Theme
Create a Project for Kids

Just a quick run down of the rules:

You may add up to 3 unique projects that meet the challenge criteria

You must use at least 1 Cricut cut, after that anything goes, stamps, svg's, etc.

This Weeks Sponsor:
1 Stamp set to the winner
US only
So to qualify for the prize,
be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project
and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used.

Here is my Project:


Oh Nuts! Is exactly how I feel right now,
so this card is just perfect for today!

I decided to use the Robotz cartridge because
it is so fun for kids!

I used paper from My Mind's Eye Boy Crazy 6x6 pad
and inked around the edges with
Charcoal Color Box Chalk Ink.
My sentiment is from CardzTV.

I had some awesome metal buttons in my stash
and thought they made the perfect embellishment for this card.
I adhered them with some glue dots.
The googly eyes were too fun to pass up :)
I also used some American Crafts twine.

I hope that you will join us over at FCCB this week
and create a fun project for kids!

Thanks for checkin' in!


6 comments:

  1. This is so absolutely adorable!! That robot is so cute!! I love his eyes!! The metal buttons are a fabulous touch!! This makes me smile :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cutee I love your bot great papers to.
    You could enter this in my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes September Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute & adorable card! Love the metal buttons-perfect accent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, this is such a FUN card! Awesome papers and fun cut:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun, fun, fun!!! I really need to get this cart! TFS Emily!
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your robot! That sentiment is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete