I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Monday, September 15, 2014

FCCB - Tag You're It!

Howdy All!

Happy Monday and Welcome to another challenge over at FCCB!!!



Challenge #228 Tag You're It

Create a Tag or Include a Tag on Your Project

This Weeks Sponsor

Crafter's Companion Prize Package which includes
4 sets of alcohol markers that have 6 markers in each set,
a 20 pack of alcohol marker paper,
some marker trays and one of the Spectrum Noir DVD's
To qualify for the prize,
be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project
and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used.

My Project:

Are we seriously already thinking about Halloween?!?!
Why YES we are!

I used Tags Bags Boxes & More 2 for this fun Halloween Tag.
I cut it at 4" once out of chipboard and once out of some
Halloween paper from The Paper Studio's All Seasons Pack
from Hobby Lobby.

My stamp is from a $1 set I purchased at JoAnn's and
I used Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
I cut the sentiment tag from Elegant Edges and
used a black enamel dot from Recollections.

I had a circle scrap from my stash that worked perfectly with
this card, and I think the paper is from a Ki paper pack I
picked up at Wal-Mart.

I inked around all my edges with Slate Ink from
Close To My Heart.
I topped it off with some black tulle and ric rac ribbon.

I am not that great at Halloween projects,
but this turned out pretty well I think :)

I hope that you will join us over at
this week for our Tag challenge!

I am also entering this in over at Little Scrap Pieces
and DL Art.

Thanks for checkin' in!!!




1 comment:

  1. Your Halloween tag turned out awesome!! I love the layers and the purple tulle finishes it off perfectly!

    ReplyDelete