I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Monday, November 17, 2014

BBTB2 - Anything Goes!

Happy Monday!

Bitten by the Bug 2

Today over at BBTB2 we have a new challenge starting -
Anything Goes!

Create any project featuring any Cricut die cut.

Here is my project:

So I wanted to play around a little with the
Tags, Bags, Boxes, and More 2 cartridge because
I finally ordered the Scoring Blade.
Now, I don't know about some of the boxes on this cart -
they seem ridiculously difficult and some don't make any sense,
but I really like a lot of the ones they have.
And I really LOVE the tags on this cart.
I haven't played around with the phrases
because I don't have the pens yet,
so that is next on my list to get.

Anyway, this is one of the treat bags
as well as one of the tags on the cart.
The scoring blade really does make a difference
when putting these together,
but I have found that I need to use Multi-Cut 4
to get the score lines to be the most beneficial
in folding the boxes up.

I used a Fiskars stamp for the sentiment
and some twine from American Crafts.
The paper is from DCWV Pocket Full of Posies.

I like the size of this treat bag
and can't wait to give it out :)

I hope you will join us for our Anything Goes
challenge over at BBTB2 this week!

Thanks for checkin' in!!!

8 comments:

  1. Your box turned out really cute Emily! I love the fun paper you used, it's so bright and cheery. Your tag is just darling. I agree on some of the boxes on this cart don't quite make sense to me. lol I attempted to do the Christmas ornament one time and that was an epic fail. Could have just been me and my mind at the time, but I couldn't get that darn thing to go together for save my life. I finally gave up and trashed it. I might try it again sometime down the road and see if it makes any sense to me then. lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute box. The paper you chose makes it so fun! The twine is such a wonderful touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaw, your box turned out fantastic! The papers are so pretty and your tag is perfect!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your treat box Emily!! The paper is fabulous!!! Love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute little box, love that paper. So, what's inside? Everyone loves that cart, but I only have the original TBBM. I think I have it somewhere in my stash. I am just starting to make boxes with the cricut, the hard part is finding something to put in besides gift cards
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why chocolate, of course :) I always, put in some candy. Sometimes I will fill an actual cello bag with some goodies and small items like nail polish or a cute little notepad and pen along with the gift card. There are a lot of things you can choose from 😃

      Delete
  6. Super festive treat bag I love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK, now I want the scoring blade….this looks super cool! I have never gotten this cart just because of the difficulty of trying to fold the 3D items. Looks like the scoring blade makes a big difference! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete