I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Friday, November 14, 2014

Cut It Up - Let's Talk Turkey!

Happy Friday!

Seriously time FLIES!!!

I can't believe Thanksgiving is less than 2 weeks away now!

In honor of this holiday and the
bird we love to eat
we want to see your projects featuring a
TURKEY!
over at Cut It Up!

Cut It Up

Our Sponsor:
Craftin Desert Divas
One Stamp Set


Personally, I am all about the sides on Thanksgiving,
not necessarily the bird :)

But here is my project:

I used the turkey from the Animal Kingdom cartridge.
All my papers were in my scrap stash,
so they are from different packs.

My sentiment is from CardzTV "Going in Circles"

I did follow the sketch from Mojo Monday this week.

I hope that you will join us for our challenge
this week over at Cut It Up!

Thanks for checkin' in!!!

3 comments:

  1. Again, love the mix of patterns and layers. Cute, cute,cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright and cheerful! Happy Thanksgiving!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! love the adorable turkey! I can't we are half way through November already, yikes!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete