I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Decorate To Celebrate - Pumpkin Home Decor

Happy Wednesday!

Welcome to another Anything Goes challenge
over at 

I have a fun, easy, and inexpensive decor project
to show you today...
If any of you have scraps of 2x4 hanging around,
this is a perfect way to get rid of it!

Just cut them down to the sizes you want
and stack them to create a pumpkin.

I painted the blocks with some orange acrylic paint,
found some fun orange pattern paper and used
Mod Podge to glue them on to the blocks.

I did use some wood glue to adhere all the blocks
together.

The stem is a 2x2 scrap piece of wood
that I painted green.

The rafia bow was adhered with a glue gun.

SO EASY!!! 

So I hope that you will join us over at
and show off a project or two!

Thanks for checkin' in!!!

5 comments:

  1. WOW! this is a fabulous decor project Emily and a great way to use up some of those 2x4 paper scraps:) TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pumpkin! What a creative project. :)

    ReplyDelete