I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Monday, November 10, 2014

FCCB & BBTB2 - Thankful

Happy Monday!!!

Today over at BBTB2 and FCCB
we have some fabulous challenges starting!

One is a sketch, the other is to use a pumpkin....

Bitten by the Bug 2
So over at BBTB2 our Sweet Caroline (dun dun dun)
sorry a little Neil Diamond is on the brain :)
Yes, the most talented Caroline has issued us
all the challenge to use a pumpkin on our projects

AND


Challenge #236 Sketch Challenge


This Weeks Sponsor
~This Weeks Challenge~
Sketch Challenge

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut
on your project and if it's not obvious,
let us know what cartridge you used.

Now for my project after
combining the two :)
I have never used the pumpkin from Freshly Picked,
so I wanted to give it a try.

I really love the leaf/stem on this cut.

I inked around all the edges with
various colors of ColorBox Chalk Ink.

My paper is from My Mind's Eye and
the pearls are from Recollections.

The sentiment is from CardzTV "Many Thanks" stamp set -
LOVE LOVE LOVE this set!!!
And I stamped it with Frost White Colorbox Pigment Ink

I am also going to enter this in over at

I hope that you will join us over at BBTB2 and FCCB this week!

Thanks for checkin' in!!!



10 comments:

  1. I agree the pumpkin cut is amazing. I also love the stem and leaf on it. I love these amazing papers, too. Awesome card, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card and what a darling pumpkin:) fun papers and awesome layering!
    Have a super day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute, the paper choices really make it pop. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh Emily this card is just darling!! I am in love with that pumpkin and wish I would have used this one. lol I totally forgot all about this one being on the FP cart! Love the papers you used and how fab to have a polka dot pumpkin. Love, love, love it! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Emily!!! Love the paper you used for the pumpkin. And those bg papers are fabulous, too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors and paper choices you used for your card. Very pretty. Thanks for sharing it with us at Cardz TV.

    ~DT Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is terrific Emily, I love the pattern papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute pumpkin love the polka dots!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great pumpkin card. I didn't know that cart had a pumpkin, I like the swirl of the vine too. I'll check it out. great colors.

    maureen

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card!! Love the pretty pumpkin and the papers you used!! Thanks for joining us at Cardz TV!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete