I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Decorate To Celebrate - "LOVE" Blocks

Happy Wednesday!!!

Welcome to another challenge over at Decorate To Celebrate!

How is your first week of February going?

Getting ready for Valentine's Day?!?!

I pulled out my decorations the other day and
was super excited to add this year's project!


I made some more decorative blocks.
LOVE these tiny decor pieces,
I have made several in the past for different holidays :)

I painted the blocks with a dark pink acrylic paint
then went over them again with a watered down white acrylic paint.

The paper is from My Mind's Eye and I used
Mod Podge to adhere it.

The letters are cut from some black cardstock
and they are from Cricut Classic Font.
The heart is from George and I used Wink of Stella
to add some shine to it.

I embellished the blocks with pearls from Recollections,
twine from American Crafts, and flowers from Studio G.

I really "love" how this turned out :)

I hope that you will join us over at Decorate to Celebrate for
another "Anything Goes" challenge!



4 comments:

  1. Hi Emily,
    WOW! how festive and fun are these blocks, love them! Have a wonderful DAY!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable, thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete