I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Friday, April 3, 2015

Cut It Up! Colors Challenge




Happy Friday!!!

Can't believe it is Easter Weekend already!

I LOVE Easter and all that it signifies!

I hope that you will have a lovely weekend with your loved ones!

Today we start a new challenge over at Cut It Up!

Cut It Up
 Challenge:

Sponsor:
Stinkin Cute
$15 Gift Certificate

My Project:
Of course if you leave me a color to choose from
it is going to be PINK!!!

AND include flowers :)

So my card is craft base cardstock
with a black mat.

The pattern paper is from Doodle Deux Collection
I picked up at Hobby Lobby.

I used Mini Monograms for the scallop circle and shadow.

The stamp is from Studio G
and the Enamel Dots from Recollections.

It's a super simple card,
but I love how it turned out.

I hope that you will join us for this challenge
and show off your favorite color to combo
Craft & Black with.

Thanks for checkin' in!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love how your card turned out too! Your patterned paper really pops mounted on the black and kraft card stock colors. Lovely, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how it turned out, too! It's cool that you have a "go to" color and theme. I love pink and black together. As I look at your card, I can also see how you can alter it for Christmas -- red paper, line up the sentiment to become a belt buckle, move over the dots and make them black. Something to think about . . .

    :) Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CAS card and perfect for the challenge, which I struggled with but I think I accomplished...haha

    ReplyDelete