I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Decorate To Celebrate #98

Happy Wednesday!!!

It's time for another Anything Goes
Challenge over at Decorate To Celebrate!

I decided to turn my attention towards
Mother's Day :)

I made a cute little basket to fill with
some fun treats!


The basket is from Tags, Bags, Boxes, and More 2.
I used some paper from American Crafts and cut it out at 5 1/4"


I decided to cut three flower tags, also from TBB&M2.
One at 1 3/4", one at 2", and one at 2 1/4".
All these papers were in my scrap stash.

I used some American Crafts twine to tie them
together and to the basket.

The stamp is from CardzTV's "Going In Circles"


Here is a different angle :)

I hope you will join us for this challenge.

Thanks for checkin' in!!!

2 comments:

  1. I made this basket for Easter. I cut it out and let my granddaughter put it together! nice idea for mothers day

    maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This basket is pretty! Have to check my cartridges for something similar...
    Lilian

    ReplyDelete