I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Monday, May 25, 2015

BBTB2 - Let's Dance

Happy Monday!!!

I hope you are all enjoying your Memorial Day,
and are able to take a moment to remember all those
that have been lost for our freedoms.

Today over at BBTB2, it is my privilege to announce
the challenge for the week...
Let's Dance!

My 3 year old daughter is going to be starting dance lessons
next month and I am so excited for it!
So in honor of this event I thought it would be fun
to create projects that have to do with dancing. 


I used Once Upon a Princess for this little ballerina.
My papers are from My Mind's Eye.
The base mat was cut from Elegant Edges.

The glitter ribbon is from CTMH.

I used a Fiskars stamp for the "Bravo" and the
tag is from Sweethearts.

I used a PKS Princess Assortment for the cute little face.

I hope that you will join us for this challenge
over at BBTB2 this week!

Thanks for checkin' in!!!



6 comments:

  1. This little dancer is so cute! I love your mat and papers. Happy Birthday to your sweet daughter. Thanks for picking such a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so super cute Emily I juts love your design and the little dancer is fab

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a Sweet Card!! :) Have a Wonderful Day!!!

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is simply adorable Emily! I am thinking your made your sweet little dancer in your daughter's image and how cute she is! I love the papers you have used and your sentiment is perfect. I can imagine how excited you are to put your daughter in dance, it should be a fun time for you both!!! I always wanted a little girl to be able to take to dance, but it wasn't to be, son's was my destination. And so far none of my granddaughters dance. pooh! lol Thanks for a fun challenge! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute little ballerina on a beautiful card. And I love the black leotard. Thanks for hosting our dance challenge

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card Emily!! That little ballerina is so cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete