I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Decorate To Celebrate #100

Happy Wednesday!!!

Welcome to another challenge over at Decorate To Celebrate!

This week for our Anything Goes challenge,
I decided to make a sign for my son's Kinder teacher
to give to her for an end of the year gift.



I used Create A Friend for this phrase
and just cut it out of cardstock - not vinyl.

The background paper is from Hobby Lobby's
The Paper Studio.

I used Mod Podge to adhere and seal it.


Here is a side view so you can see the thickness
of the wood that was used.
I painted it with black acrylic paint.

I hope you will join us for our challenge this week!

Thanks for checkin' in!!!







4 comments:

  1. Such a cute idea! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun project for a teacher Emily, very cute! TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how sweet! What a great gift for a teacher.. she will love it! :) Have a great Day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete