I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Monday, June 1, 2015

BBTB2 - Wedding Celebrations!

Happy Monday!!!
AND Happy JUNE!!!

Summer is here!
Oh Boy!

Today over at BBTB2 we are celebrating the Month of Weddings!
We want to see wedding/anniversary projects!

I kept mine super simple, by making a Gift Card Holder.

Sometimes, I just LOVE paper so much,
that it is what I want the focal point of the card to be.
As in this case :)
I used my Envelope Punch Board from We R Memory Keepers
to punch out the gift card sized holder.
I used Sweethearts for the Chartreuse tag.
The sentiment is from CardzTV "Happy Days"
and the glitter gems are from Hobby Lobby.

For the back I cut the rings from Sweethearts.

And it fits the gift card perfectly!

Like I said, super simple!!!

I hope that you will join us over at BBTB2 this week!

Thanks for checkin' in!!!

10 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. I love it.
    What a super idea!! Love the design Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your gift card holder is perfect Emily!! I love when the paper does the work for you and I am so loving that paper. I also love the rings on the back, so sweet! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily this is beautiful! I love the paper and you are right, what else would you want to do it??? Great idea on the gift card holder. This is such a common wedding gift now. You brought your game on this challenge!
    ~Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute gift card holder! Love the paper:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great gift card holder Emily!! Love the cuts and that great paper!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a CUTE Gift Card!!!! Simply Adorable! :) Have A Crafty Day!

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  7. The paper is amazing and so perfect as the focal point. I love the matching envelope, too with the ring image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. your personalized gift card holder is a great idea. sometimes I love the paper so much I don't want to use it, but I am slowly changing my mind. If we don't use it, it goes out of style in a few years. Wonderful card holder and I like that paper too.

    ReplyDelete