I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Decorate To Celebrate #102

Happy Wednesday!

It's time for another Anything Goes challenge over at

I am continuing with my Home Decor for the 4th of July.
Here is a "Freedom" Banner I created:

I used paper from The Paper Studio's All Seasons III and glitter packs.
All my cuts come from Art Philosophy.

I used Craft Cardstock for the base banner cuts.
I alternated stars and stripes paper for the star shadow.

Here is a close up of one of the letters.
I did use foam tape to pop up the shadow star,
the white star, and the letter
so that there is more of a 3D effect.
Unfortunately the pic doesn't do the greatest job
of showcasing the project.

I hope that you will join us over at

Thanks for checkin' in!!!


8 comments:

  1. Awesome banner!! Love it!!
    http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/2015/06/challenge-187-anything-goesfamily.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AMAZING!!! It's so festive and I love the sparkly red and fun stars! GREAT job on this!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Banner! Great way to Celebrate the 4th of July! Have a Crafty Day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty banner. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty banner. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great banner! Love the shape you used!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous and festive banner!! TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete