I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Monday, July 6, 2015

BBTB2 - Summer Trees

Happy Monday!!!

Hope everyone had a fabulous 4th!!!

Today over at BBTB2 a new challenge has started
Summer Trees!

Don't you love finding awesome shade
under huge trees in the summer!
It's the best!
It makes me happy, happy, happy!


So for my card I decided to use
this awesome tree from Everyday Pop Up Cards.
I have never used this cartridge for the Pop Up feature,
but the images are AMAZING on this cart!

I paper pieced the background from some scraps I had.

The sentiment is from CardzTV "This N That" set.

I topped the card off with some flat back pearls.

I hope you will join us over at BBTB2 this week!

Thanks for checkin' in!!!


7 comments:

  1. What a bright and fun card Emily! It makes me feel so happy all over. I love your paper pieced background and I love that tree. I agree, this cart has some awesome images on it and I don't use the pop up carts to make pop up cards either, just for the amazing images. I love mowing under the shade trees when I mow on a hot day cause the temp feels like it is 10 degrees cooler! lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to spread out a blanket and hang out and read under this tree-it sure looks awesome!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great summertime card - I am sure someone will want to know where that tree is so they can go take a nap under it! great way to use scraps

    maureen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the patchwork of papers and colors. It looks almost like a beautiful quilt. This is a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the patchwork of papers and colors. It looks almost like a beautiful quilt. This is a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big shade trees make me happy happy happy, too Emily!! And your card does, too! Love it!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, again with the beautiful colors!!! Love this card. It is so fun and summery. Outstanding job, Emily!!
    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete