I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Friday, July 24, 2015

Cut It Up - Numbers!

Happy Friday!!!

Hope your week has been fabulous!

Today over at Cut It Up,
we are starting a new challenge all about Numbers!


Sponsor:
$15 Gift Certificate

My Project:
I have been getting A LOT of use out of the
Something To Celebrate cartridge lately :)

Here is another fun cut from that cart - a trophy!
I thought this would be a great image to use
for this challenge and incorporate a "#1".

The mat is from Art Philosophy.
All my papers were just from my scrap stash.

I hope you will join us for this challenge!

Thanks for checkin' in!!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh how CUTE! What a great idea for the challenge! :)

    Theresa (CIU DT Sister)
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the geometric look of the background! Great patterns and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun Numbers card, Mollie! You're a clever girl :)

    ReplyDelete