I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Friday, July 10, 2015

Cut It Up - Word!


Happy Friday!!!

This summer is flying by!

Today over at Cut It Up
a new challenge has started!

Cut It Up

Challenge:
Word!
Focal Point is Word or Sentiment

Sponsor:
$20 Gift Certificate


My Project:
For this challenge, I pulled out the largest of my sentiment stamps
to decide which one I would use.

I found this "Lovely" stamp from My Creative Time's
"Life is Good" stamp set.
This is a fabulous stamp set, awesome sentiments
and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the fonts!!!

So with this sentiment, I wanted to create a "Lovely" card
and found this AMAZING cut on the Everyday Pop Up Cards
cartridge. It even had a shape card feature to match :)

My papers come from S.E.I and I thought they were
just "Lovely" :)

I hope that you will join us over at Cut It Up!

Thanks for checkin' in!!!

4 comments:

  1. What a great cut that fits the shape of the card! Love the pattern in the dress; and I agree, the sentiment font is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that cartridge and have never used it! Thanks for the inspiration!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete