I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Monday, August 10, 2015

BBTB2 - Birthday Cake

Happy Monday!

Another start to another week :)

And this week over at BBTB2 we have a delicious
challenge for you!
We want to see Birthday Cakes on your projects!

I used Sweet Treats for this fun cake and used
different scraps from my stash to piece together
the background.

I added a few glitter stones and called it fabulous!

I am still trying to balance everything in my life,
so if my posts seem a little off, that is why.

I hope you will join us over at BBTB2 this week!

Thanks for checkin' in!!!

5 comments:

  1. Love the different pattern papers!! And those glitter stones are awesome!!! Great card Emily!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, I love the different colors, patterns and design of your card. Absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super-fun birthday card!! I LOVE that off set striped paper you used and the HB stamp! The b-day cake is darling too.

    ReplyDelete