I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Decorate To Celebrate #107 - Anything Goes

Happy Wednesday!!!

Welcome to another Anything Goes challenge over at

In honor of school starting today,
I decided to create a Milk Carton Treat Box.

I loved school lunch just for
chocolate milk in the little cartons :)

My project:
I cut this box out of TBBM2.
If you don't have this cartridge and are planning on
buying it, my advice to you is to buy the scoring blade
along with it.
IT WILL SAVE YOU!!!

Anyway, my paper is from American Crafts
and the metal flower embellishment is from Freckled Fawn.
I cut the tag out of Once Upon A Princess and stamped
it with a Craftin' Desert Divas sentiment.

It is all ready to be filled with sweet treats :)

I hope you will join us over at Decorate To Celebrate!

Thanks for checkin' in!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the color you added and the flower:) Beautiful. TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete