I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Monday, September 14, 2015

BBTB2 - Use Your Imagination

Happy Monday!

Today over at BBTB2, a new challenge has started
to Use Your Imagination and create a project with
Imaginary Characters :)

Well, I can't think of a more Imaginary Character than
a Robot Maid :)
I don't know about you, but I could definitely handle having
one of these in my life!

I used the Robotz Cartridge for this cut,
paper from DCWV "Nana's Kitchen", and
glitter dots from Recollections.

The sentiment was a Studio G $1 find - love those!

I had a pink sunburst mat in my stash,
and I just ran it through my Cuttlebug
with a Chevron embossing folder.

The ribbon at the bottom is from American Crafts.

I hope that you will join us for this fun challenge
over at BBTB2!

Thanks for checkin' in!!!

5 comments:

  1. Mollie, what a great idea. I am going to make a "wish" card and give it to my husband. I "wish" for a robot maid lol. I love, love this card. - DT Kelly Plamondon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like one of these robot maids too, so I could craft all day! I love your cute card and robot maid. The colors of your card are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so very cute Emily!!! I would love to have a robot maid too!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a bright and cheery card. Can I order one of these maids? Perfect for someone who needs a pick me up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this fun robot!! The colors are great

    ReplyDelete