I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Decorate To Celebrate #108 - Anything Goes

Happy Wednesday!

Welcome to another Anything Goes Challenge over at

Today, I decided to decorate one of my marker bins!

This bin was once a Hot Chocolate Mix Container!
Sorry I didn't have a before pic :(

I upcycled it!

I found some cardstock that I really liked,
of course it would be pink with flowers and have a little sparkle :)

I glued the paper around the container and then
added some fun embellishments!

The butterfly is cut from Art Philosophy
and the flowers are all Prima Flowers.
I added the flat back pearls to the centers.

I hope that you will join us over at Decorate To Celebrate!

Thanks for checkin' in!!!


4 comments:

  1. I love these colors. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun project and I have a few can recycle container with pretty paper:) Thank you for the inspiration, I will have to create me some more for sure.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete