I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Monday, October 5, 2015

BBTB2 - It's Halloween Time!

Happy Monday!

Today over at BBTB2 we have
a Halloween Themed challenge.
But there have been some changes over at BBTB2
where we are now an "inspiration only" blog.
You don't need to link up your projects :)

I decided to use the cute ghost from Simply Charmed
and the awesome bat from Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2.

The paper was all in my stash but I am sure it is from
the Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby).

I used a fun glitter dot in the corner for added bling :)

The sentiment is from Joy's Life "Halloween Puns"
and of course I used some Peachy Keen Face Stamps
for my two "fiends".

Thanks for checkin' in!!!


5 comments:

  1. The faces on your ghost and bat are so cute. The papers are so perfect and this makes such a cute Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Emily!! Love the papers, the bat and that cute winking ghost!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great best friends card. They go boo-tifully together.

    maureen

    ReplyDelete