I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Monday, January 18, 2016

BBTB2 - Keepin' Cool

Happy Monday!

How is your January going? Cold? Mine too :)

Well, today over at BBTB2 we have another
appropriate Winter challenge,
but this week we want to see all those adorable
Penguin cuts that Cricut has created.


Simply Charmed has some of the cutest cuts
that I am rediscovering :)
This penguin is one of them,
there is even a girl version with a bow on her head!
SO CUTE!!!

Anyway, I decided to use the boy and cut his bow-tie out of
some blue glitter paper, which the pic doesn't quite depict.
And to make this little guy even cuter,
I put him on an Action Wobble :)

My paper comes from American Crafts, as well as the ribbon.
My sentiment comes from Craftin' Desert Divas.

I hope you will join us over at BBTB2 this week!

Thanks for checkin' in!!!

6 comments:

  1. I love this cute penguin card. The papers are so pretty and the sentiment is perfect for your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this cute penguin card. The papers are so pretty and the sentiment is perfect for your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is simple adorable Emily! I love this little guy all dressed up in his bow tie. Great papers you used too. I think this was a good week to use a penguin on our projects, as it is very cold here! So I think a lot of us are keeping cool. lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one 'cool' penguin Emily!! Love the papers!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's definitely cold. I am really kinda over this whole winter thing, as we haven't seen the sun for days! Your sweet little penguin is adorable-I LOVE Simply Charmed and have made a whole bunch of stuff with it lately. All the smiley images are just so stinking cute! Stay warm!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. he's keepin cool, and I'm trying to stay warm.... adorable card this week - love all the penguins everyone posted.

    ReplyDelete