I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Decorate to Celebrate - Thank "U"

Happy Wednesday!

Welcome to another challenge over at

It's another Anything Goes Theme,
so link up your projects :)

My SIL asked me to help her with some Thank You's
for her Professors at the University of Utah.
She is graduating this Spring with a Master's
and I am so proud of her dedication and hard work
with getting her degree while managing a
household of 5 kids ages 18 - 8.
She's a superwoman!!!

Anyway, I used Outdoor Man for the "U",
Everyday Pop Up Cards for the Grad Cap,
and the sentiment is from a Hero Arts set.

It was super easy to put together,
and good thing too because I made 20 of them :)

Thanks for checkin' in!!!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card for your SIL and big congrats to her!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete