I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Friday, October 28, 2016

Cut It Up - Halloween Non Traditional Colors

Happy Friday!!!

Today over at Cut it Up we have a
super fun challenge for you!

Cut It Up
Create a Halloween project using
Non-Traditional Colors!


One Happy Cut is our sponsor for this challenge.
They are offering a $15 Gift Code.

My Project:
I used Celebrate with Flourish for this awesome
Tree cut. I LOVE this image!

I decided to use a softer color palette for this
Non-Traditional card.
My background paper is from CTMH, the side strip
was just in my scrap stash, so I am not sure where that came from

The "Oct 31st" stamp is from Joy's Life
Halloween Puns.
The bat stamps are from Studio G.

I really like the way this card turned out.

I hope you will join us over at Cut It Up for this challenge!

Thanks for checkin' in!



2 comments:

  1. This is a great card! The patterns and dies are perfect together! Have a great Halloween!

    ReplyDelete