I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Monday, November 7, 2016

BBTB2 - Thanksgiving "When Nature Calls"

Happy Monday!

Seriously, we are already into November!?!?
Thanksgiving is 2 1/2 weeks away?!?!
CRAZY!!!

Over at BBTB2 we are starting our holiday
challenges and this week we want to see
projects featuring something from nature.
I chose Acorns :)

These cute acorns come from the Create A Critter 2 cart.
I pieced some scraps together for the background.

The sentiment is from Fiskars.

I hope you will join us over at BBTB2!

Thanks for checkin' in!!!

2 comments:

  1. I just saw a post that there is only 6 more Mondays until Xmas! where did the time go? Lovely fall themed card - Saw lots of acorns on our hike on Saturday. This acorn cut would be perfect for scrapping our pictures. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the patchwork look to your card and the different fall colors. This is such a wonderful Thanksgiving card with these acorns.

    ReplyDelete