I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Friday, January 27, 2017

Cut It Up - Hot Drinks

Happy Friday!

Hopefully you are staying warm this winter
and Cut It Up has the perfect challenge for us!

Cut It Up

No automatic alt text available.
Hot Drinks -
Coffee, Tea, Cocoa

Our Sponsor:
Newton's Nook Designs
$20 Store Credit

My Project:
I used this awesome "Hot Drink" image from
Winter Frolic.

All my papers are from my scrap stash,
but are from American Crafts, Echo Park, and Recollections,
if my memory serves correctly.

The sentiment is from a set I picked up on
clearance from JoAnn's.

I hope that you will join us
over at Cut It Up for this challenge.

Thanks for checkin' in!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment