I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Friday, March 10, 2017

Cut It Up - Think Green

Happy Friday!!!

Welcome to another challenge over at Cut It Up!
Cut It Up
Challenge:
No automatic alt text available.
Think Green!
Use 3 different shades of green
on your project!

Sponsor:
Heartfelt Creations
$20 Gift Certificate

My Project:
For my project, I decided to go festive :)
St. Patty's Day is coming up, right?!?!

My shamrock is from Designer's Calendar.
All my papers are from my scrap stash.
The enamel dots are Recollections,
and the sentiment is from Fiskars.

I hope you will join us over at
Cut It Up!

Thanks for checkin' in!!!

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun card with all the green patterns! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The patterned shamrock is perfect and I really like all the different patterned papers. Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete